Sunday, November 16, 2003

x havent felt this way in a long time x


didnt feel like blogging.
too tired.

yesterday was a day filled with emotions! like happy one moment then shocked then worried then happy then sleepy and stony..you get the picture.

my results suck like fuck. and my mums so nice about it. im gonna do something with that rotting brain of mine this hols. two stacks of books piled up on my table. i shall conquer math!! yayy. heh. too early for celebration. got motivated to pack my table. its so neat now! and i found this hello kitty scotch tape thingy. so cute! resting on my table now :)) and the plant on my table is finally growing! haha.

went to stephs house yesterday to slack and play SIMS :D shuqi got all of us addicted! anyway i SO guai-ly went to school for cca just to find out there isnt cca. im toot la. forgot that they passed a message down that there wasnt cca. hmrpfs.

my sister is crazy. seriously deranged. shes abusing this lil cute toy that she puts right in front of her when she studies. think she placed it there for convenience. so she can torture it whenever shes stressed. poor toy. its really cute. and soft! nice to touch :)

anyway i did the e.lit holiday hmwk today!! heh. went to the mall with kmiang :) couldnt find her three quarts la. a non branded and ugly one costs 40bucks. madness.